Procedures for safe business practices and Office Relocation.
Bethesda Reflexology New Address
7945 MacArthur Blvd,
Cabin John, 20818
This office will fully controlled by keeping the space disinfected and cleanest in an effort to protect clients from the risk of shared common space. The CDC, State of Maryland and Montgomery County Health Department regulations for COVID-19 will be followed.
To ensure safety of clients as well as practitioner safety, strict CDC guidelines will be enforced, and the following protective measure will be in place.
• The office space is 223 square feet with no rooms or waiting area inside Suite #209, the space is adequate for social distance since there will be no one else inside the office other than reflexologist (Roxana Kiely) and client.
Only one client at a time will be allowed per session inside the office. No walk-ins will be allowed, clients must make an appointment ahead of time before they can come in office for a session or for any reason.
Clients will be required to wear a mask. A face shield will be offered as an additional protective gear if they would like to purchase one for minimal cost, (shields are individually wrapped by manufacturer). A Clean, brand new disposable unused mask will be available to client ( if client does not have a mask for any given reason) before they can enter building. Temperature will be taken for each client before they enter the office.
Client will be required to wash their hands when they first enter office. and feet will be cleaned using disposable wipes using disposable gloves prior to service.
• Reflexologist – Roxana will wear disposable nitrile gloves, disposable N95/KN95 mask, disposable gown and a plastic face shield. Temperature will be taken for Reflexologist each day and logged.
Disposable massage table covering will be used and disposed after each use and after each appointment. No fabric/cloth linens will be used. only disposable table coverings for the table will be used.
All soiled disposable items will be bagged into trash bag and taken
outside to trash compartment immediately after each appointment.
• Reflexology Services will be Schedule “by appointment only” with 30 minutes in between appointments to ensure sanitation of all common surfaces using CDC and EPA approved disinfectant – Lysol disinfectant wipes and spray.
• The office space has a sink for hand washing and sanitization stations will be stocked with hand soap, hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes for easy access by the client and provider.
• The room will be equipped with air purifying filter system with ionic charge that kills bacteria which will operate during office hours.
• Touch-less payment will be provided.
• Post signage advising customers to not enter the office if they are sick or symptomatic will be in place in lobby prior entering office.
• Retail inventory will be inside see through glass cabinets for protection and safety.
• Electronic business cards will be provided instead of paper cards and will refrain from physical greetings.
• Signs will be posted that communicate compliance adherence with the CDC/MD/Montgomery County regulations for COVID-19.
• Signage that details social distancing protocol and COVID-19 prevention
efforts will be posted.
• Prior to the guest’s visit, the client will be informed the business is following the guidelines for social distancing, and increased hygiene practices per the CDC and MDH.
Questionnaire will be asked requesting client to provide yes or no answers to questionnaire regarding exposure to Covid-19 prior to entering office. If client’s answer to the questionnaire is yes – the client will be required to cancel and will be advised to follow CDC and MDH guidelines for Covid-19. Client may reschedule once client is confirmed COVID-19 free.
All procedures applicable under Best Practices for Businesses to Reopen will be in place.
It is my obligation and commitment to ensure that the office is kept safe by cleaning and disinfecting before and after each session, safety comes first and ensuring CDC and MDH guidelines are followed will provide reassurance to my clients in this new location.
Please contact me at 301-500-5326 if you have any questions. Thank you very much and I look forward to serving you.